What's new

I shattered my minelab se pro screen... Help!

doitdaily

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pasadena Ca.
Detector(s) used
Explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First time out and my first target.... Bumped my screen with my digger and shattered it. Has anyone done this? and what's it cost to replace?
 
Ouch! Doubt it will be cheap?
I did the same w my Tesoro Cortez. Small screen, so I didn't shatter it, but did gouge it good. Even though Tesoro offers a lifetime warranty, it was my misuse that caused problem, so I had to pay for shipping and screen replacement.
Word to the wise; I now keep my handheld digger on opposite side of belt to prevent this happening again.
GL
Peace
 
My suggestion is call the Minelab repair center at Kellyco. They are authorized Minelab repair center and they do warranty work....
 
mine lab doesn't repair old stock 10 year curfew but they mite have parts call and let us know



liftloop
 
Yeah we have a great repair center for sure! 888-535-5926 EXT 121
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom