What's new

I snuck out...

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just finished dinner, my wife has a friend over. That friend talks and talks and not quietly. I said I had some things to do in my office, some banking things. Well I had new box of halves I picked up last Friday and I was itching to do some unrolling.

Here is what I found. Bummer!
 

Attachments

  • 20181212_192146.webp
    20181212_192146.webp
    876.7 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 0
Here's mine from two weeks ago.... Total bummerimage.webp
 
You guys should use them to pay your electric bill or something just to mess with people.
 
You guys should use them to pay your electric bill or something just to mess with people.

A couple months ago I did that. Drove to the next state (only 20 miles) And paid my mortgage, one full box and a small check. They didn’t care or they just had good customer service. They have a counter that is always accurate, at least with halves.
 
I haven’t done boxes in a while, but I pick up halves from random banks on work trips. Then I spend some while out and about... and yes, many times I have to help cashiers with the math.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Granted its been a few years, but I used to get a premium for NIFC halves (post ‘01).

Even at 75 cents a half that’s $500 profit for a full box (assuming they’re all NIFCs).

Not true anymore ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom