What's new

i sold my garrett 250 ace

Hi Jorge. Thanks for your reply. I can see your point with buying a high end machine, and wind up not using it much. I don't want a detector to collect dust in my closet, though. I do plan on using it most every day. I want one that will meet my needs, as a beginner, and later, as a skilled detectorist. The MXT seems to be what I'm looking for, at a reasonable price. It also got a lot of good reviews. I do plan on going to the dealer, very soon, now that the weather is getting nicer. He can show me the types of machines he has, and what model he thinks would be best suited for me. Thanks, again, Jorge. I do appreciate your input :)
 
mosemeister said:
Hi Jorge. Thanks for your reply. I can see your point with buying a high end machine, and wind up not using it much. I don't want a detector to collect dust in my closet, though. I do plan on using it most every day. I want one that will meet my needs, as a beginner, and later, as a skilled detectorist. The MXT seems to be what I'm looking for, at a reasonable price. It also got a lot of good reviews. I do plan on going to the dealer, very soon, now that the weather is getting nicer. He can show me the types of machines he has, and what model he thinks would be best suited for me. Thanks, again, Jorge. I do appreciate your input :)

Mose, you are absolutely right, the MXT is exactly the detector you are looking for. It will do virtually EVERYTHING. I know guys who find small gold nuggets with it, as well as relic and coin hunting, and it does them all flawlessly. In fact, I have an MXT on layaway that I will be paying off soon, it will be my third, and primary machine.
 
check out the coinmaster pro, seems to be a decent detector and won't break the bank
 
Mose, there are two machines you might want to take a look at. The first, you already know: the White's MXT Pro. The other is the Garrett AT Pro. Both are very good machines. Try to look at both in one store, as individual dealers tend to be a little biased toward their product. :tongue3: Of course, you can look around at the dealers on the internet and find a nice used DFX for about the same money. But, truthfully, the DFX has a stiff learning curve, while the MXT and AT-Pro are pretty much turn on and go.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Dave
 
i dont know wy im adicted to finding treasure any one have the same problem, im phoning everyday to kellyco have they shiped my f2 yet, ill let you guys know if the f2 is anygood or not.
 
Hi Cap'n Crunch. I like the idea of an MXT. I'm leaning in that direction. I hope you find tons of treasures when you get yours. Thanks, again, for your input. I really appreciate it. :)
 
Hi CWnut. I'm not familiar with the coinmaster pro. I will have to take a look, and see its capabilities. Thank you for your input. I appreciate it. :)
 
Hi Dirty Money. I'm leaning toward the MXT, however, I know nothing of the Garret AT Pro. I will have to check that out, as well. CWnut also suggested the Coinmaster. I have more homework to do! :) I do appreciate your input, as well as the other skilled TNET treasure hunters. The members of Treasure Net are so helpful, knowledgeable, and very nice. I'm happy to be a member with such a wonderful group of treasure hunters! May you all be blessed, and find the treasure of your dreams! Your friend, Mosey
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom