What's new

I spent $10 on this today....

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0651.webp

Sweet!:headbang:
 
great_find.gif
Nice buy! Thanks for sharing...
 
Geez, how much did you win? If I bought a winning ticket like that, I'd have to go out tectin'!

GL to the rest of us, too, and HH ALL!
 
You $200 lucky dog. Go buy another magnet;):headbang:
 
I'll give ya twenty bucks for it! :laughing7:
 
Cmon guys....do the math!
 
$475.00 bucks!! That aboy

HH RN
 
Last edited:
Congrats Dave
 
I see a net of 490.00 minus transportation cost.

Good on you BWD!
 
That should be just enough money for you to be me another drink;)
 
I went back and corrected my math. If I see it right it is $475.00

HH RN
 
Wow Dave. I have been trying to buy that exact ticket for months now. Apparently YOU bought it right out from under me. Dang man.

Congrats sir!
 
Cmon guys....do the math!

475$ ? Or did I miss a 25$? 500?

Oh, okay I see the other 25$. I am pleading age induced cognition issues! Big congratulations!
I bought a 2$ win a 1000$ a week for life a few minutes ago. I won also!!! A handy little loser that is currently removing the chicken lunch from between my old choppers! Is that a win?
 
Last edited:
I just want to know if you are back to even on the year?! :laughing7:
 
I wish I knew....
I figure if I kept track of scratch ticket losses, I'd be looking for the nearest bridge.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom