underdogger
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2009
- Messages
- 755
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Syracuse n.y
- Detector(s) used
- Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
- #1
Thread Owner
Nothing is ever hunted out. However there are places I choose never to go again. As in Florida, but thats another story. I spent a good 2 months of field time with my new V3i. I spent the better part of a month reviewing the cd that came with it. then apply it in the field. The other month in places that were hunted to death. I was in a place that I never had been in and just by what I was finding I knew that this park had seen many a swinger. I found that All the coins I found were no deeper than 2 inches. At three inches There there was a blue layer of clay . Then I got a bout 40 nickels and one was a 1898 vin the clay. So I read a thread on here that said nothing is ever hunted out until He says it is, I will go one better . Nothing is ever hunted out til me and my V have covered every square inch . Even then I have missed something







