What's new

I Think I Have A Toothache........

timekiller

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
3,853
Reaction score
965
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I'd share some pics.of the different types of teeth I find here in Native American shell beds.The first pic. is from a couple years ago with the skull cap.The rest I'll be adding to them from the last couple years.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 000_0005_00[1].webp
    000_0005_00[1].webp
    174.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    105 KB · Views: 143
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    107.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    106.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    112.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    105.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    132.5 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom