What's new

I think I scored

Athens

Full Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
168
Reaction score
550
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Hi everyone,I had to share this with everyone,not a metal Detecting find,but cool.. Anyway the job on working on is a very old building and everything was getting tossed,I had to save it.Enjoy.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250611_145417980_HDR.webp
    IMG_20250611_145417980_HDR.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 212
  • IMG_20250611_145425361_HDR.webp
    IMG_20250611_145425361_HDR.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
Upvote 14
That's pretty cool. Definitely worth saving!
 
That's pretty cool. Definitely worth saving!
Thank you,I thought so,I was just checking it out and I'm thinking of restoring it,IDK it's in great shape, probably could actually be used again.lol
 
Thank you,I thought so,I was just checking it out and I'm thinking of restoring it,IDK it's in great shape, probably could actually be used again.lol
It probably could. I have an hand crank forge blower from that same timeframe and it works great. They don't build stuff like that anymore.
 
It probably could. I have an hand crank forge blower from that same timeframe and it works great. They don't build stuff like that anymore.
Agreed when they made real stuff, that could be repaired,I'm hoping tracking down parts won't be to bad,I figured I might have to fabricate some of the parts lol
 
Hi everyone,I had to share this with everyone,not a metal Detecting find,but cool.. Anyway the job on working on is a very old building and everything was getting tossed,I had to save it.Enjoy.
Definitely cool 😎
 
That's super cool. Nice save.
 
That's super cool. Nice save.
Thanks everyone for looking I'm glad it was enjoyed,I have definitely decided to restore it sometime, here is a picture of the patent on the blower
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250611_185521836_HDR.webp
    IMG_20250611_185521836_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom