What's new

I think she heard me

Cletus

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
458
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
few more Bullets, skeleton key and a link of hand made chain.
The ATP was doing her job today !!

 
Upvote 22
Great hunt Cletus!!! Your definitely on the goods. Looks like your getting her and that Nel coil dialed in. Congrats

HH RN
 
Good going but be careful if you say the wrong thing you'll get the silent treatment.
 
Great hunt Cletus!!! Your definitely on the goods. Looks like your getting her and that Nel coil dialed in. Congrats

HH RN

Thanks Joe. I have been talking about picking up another machine. when I do it will be hard to leave the ATP at home lol
 
Congratulations on the relics! :occasion14:
 
Nice job on all of the relics. I like that Skeleton Key.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom