I think thats me done till florida

T

tallpaul

just want to say thanks for lookin at my finds and all the best to all you great hunters outthere,, dont think i'll be posting any more finds till i get back from florida, which will be in january,, the weather here is getting really cold now, and not worth going out for the sneaky half hour, so i'll reside at the detecting club meetings now, i'll still keep an eye out for your finds thoe,, HH all Paul.

Upvote 0
I hope you take your detector with and at least hunt the beaches! Nice to dig up coins for beer, lunches and whatever. A few gold and silver rings would be nice as well. HH and I hope you have a great stay in the American Tropics. HH, Mike

yes mike thats my intentions to detect,, i will rest up and soak in the nice weather for a few days he he!, just hope i come back with some very nice finds,, its that spanish galleon stuff its got me hot,, iam gonna detect the ass of the beaches lol.

hot @ss on florida beachs NEVER!!!!hope you do well in fl man take it easy dont get whiplash on the beach i have..ouch... save some @ss for us we like treasure also.. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back