Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2019 #1 Can anybody complete the words on either bottle? Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2019 #2 Upvote 0
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Haha nice I found a diarrhea bottle, great if I assume that means the RCE M.D is the side of the same bottle. I’m impressed Upvote 0
Haha nice I found a diarrhea bottle, great if I assume that means the RCE M.D is the side of the same bottle. I’m impressed
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Mar 19, 2019 #4 Nice solve, and Ewwwww Upvote 0
R Reanm8er Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 3,560 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Va Detector(s) used WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2019 #5 Stop leak, LOL! Upvote 0