What's new

I thought I had an easy return

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First I had thought to myself, it's been awhile since I found a watch. Then 20 minutes later this "Invicta" shows up in my scoop. Not expensive but it will work as a spare.

Then I get a iffy signal. 2 scoops in I scan the hole and nothing. Check the scoop and nothing. I thought it was a floater but a few inches forward I get the same signal. Scoop goes down and up comes this 25 gram 14K chain with pendant and crucifix.

I see NYPD on the beach and figure all I have to do is contact the NYPD Fraternal Order of Police and give them the badge number.

Well the shield is not NYPD, the Department under the loupe is indistinguishable.. Poorly made or worn for a long time and after googling NYPD shields it looks nothing like any of them.

I also found a new piece of coral for the photo ops. The rings are from yesterday's hunt. Tungsten, SS and a skinny silver.


Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0330.webp
    IMG_0330.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0338.webp
    IMG_0338.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0336.webp
    IMG_0336.webp
    19 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0334.webp
    IMG_0334.webp
    22 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0
Nice finds! looks like it's your chain now.
 
Fantastic finds there, that's a great watch for the water.
:occasion14:
 
Really nice finds tnt-k9!
 
Great finds all around! You tried to do the right thing, you can only do so much.
 
looks like a great hunt, yep its yours now
 
Great hunting, tnt-K9!

The chain and crucifix are stunning!:notworthy:

Lorraine
 
Awesome Finds !
 
Wow, that is a awesome chain! I have found 1 Gold chain, a 20 gram 18K chain, early this year but it did not fit me. I am still looking for a nice gold chain that I can wear. I would of loved to found that one. Great job!
 
Great mix of finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom