What's new

I thought it was junk...a nice little surprise!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,962
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This little charm has what I believe a fresh water pearl inside, the piece itself is marked 925, so that counts!!!:headbang:
IMG_0499.webpIMG_0500.webp
Thanks for looking!:hello:
 
Upvote 41
Back in the 70's I bought my wife a set of matching earrings and necklace that look identical. Nice find !
She still got them?
 
It looks so fragile, glad you saved it before it got smashed. :thumbsup:
 
You had me at ," I thought it was junk"

So many times I thought it was junk or clad and I scored HUGE! That's a fine looking pendant bud. Nice snag!
Steve
 
HEY BWD BEAUTIFUL FIND YOU HAVE THERE ...
 
Awww a cute trinket for your WIFE. Cool
 
that's a cool find!, very neat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom