D diggerranger Sr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 393 Reaction score 862 Golden Thread 0 Location VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2018 #1 I dug this in area with colonial items I thought was a horse rosette but thinking it was a decorative item for a firearm any idea? Thanks
I dug this in area with colonial items I thought was a horse rosette but thinking it was a decorative item for a firearm any idea? Thanks
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,649 Reaction score 110,788 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 24, 2018 #2 Have not seen any gun part like it. No clenched parts that would require the ears on your piece. Even if used for a mending plate. Upvote 0
Have not seen any gun part like it. No clenched parts that would require the ears on your piece. Even if used for a mending plate.