Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 11, 2017 #1 Is it authentic? I just went for it as usual. Last edited: Nov 11, 2017 Upvote 0
CivilWarFan Jr. Member Joined May 3, 2016 Messages 53 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Location American Pacific North West Detector(s) used Tesoro Lobo and the Silver Max Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 19, 2017 #41 Thanks though
n3tuf Jr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 93 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location Glen Mills,PA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Impact Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2017 #42 Lousiana Button I found Davers said: Yes a costly button in that condition. 'IMO' Click to expand... Here is a Lousiana State button I found below Richmond near the New Market Battlefield. It's a two piece with intact shank. I was told it's worth around $500.00 Attachments FB_IMG_1509303923910.webp 56.8 KB · Views: 81
Lousiana Button I found Davers said: Yes a costly button in that condition. 'IMO' Click to expand... Here is a Lousiana State button I found below Richmond near the New Market Battlefield. It's a two piece with intact shank. I was told it's worth around $500.00