What's new

I took about 5+ years

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
1,078
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a coinstar milestone (if threre isn't such a thing, then just call me a trendsetter :laughing7:) this last weekend I found my 50th silver dime, filling up a roll of dimes. It was a '62d, my 47th Rosie out of the coinstar, also found 3 mercs.

HH!
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES Zomotion :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 
Excellent! Hopefully the 2nd roll is completed faster.

My Coinstar stats were sporadic prior to 2016, but my earliest recorded silver dime find was on 5/7/15 (1948-S) and I've found 16 more since then, including a 42-S Merc on 12/2/15.

May 7th next year will be my 5-year mark, though it'll take a real mother lode to fill a roll by then. :laughing7:
 
Ba-BOOM!!!! Great job!!! :occasion14:
 
Excellent! Hopefully the 2nd roll is completed faster.

My Coinstar stats were sporadic prior to 2016, but my earliest recorded silver dime find was on 5/7/15 (1948-S) and I've found 16 more since then, including a 42-S Merc on 12/2/15.

May 7th next year will be my 5-year mark, though it'll take a real mother lode to fill a roll by then. :laughing7:

Thanks immy! You never know, that mother load could be waiting for ya tomorrow morning!
 
I live in a crappy town for coin star
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom