Scott (Mich)
Sr. Member
not to buy a box. 
But when I got to the bank to cash my paycheck I just could not help myself. I asked "do you have a box of halves?" and she said "yes, do you want them?" I knew I was a goner then, so I got them.
This is my ninth box. I will check it out tonight after work is over and home farm chores are done. The last two boxes from my wife's bank left a bad taste in my mouth (one was acceptable and one was a skunk). I think that can only be fixed by a box from my bank.
Oh what a hobby we have. And I thought metal detecting was addictive. It's like playing the lottery, only when you lose you break even instead of really losing.
Happy Hunting All,
Scott (Mid-Mich)

But when I got to the bank to cash my paycheck I just could not help myself. I asked "do you have a box of halves?" and she said "yes, do you want them?" I knew I was a goner then, so I got them.
This is my ninth box. I will check it out tonight after work is over and home farm chores are done. The last two boxes from my wife's bank left a bad taste in my mouth (one was acceptable and one was a skunk). I think that can only be fixed by a box from my bank.
Oh what a hobby we have. And I thought metal detecting was addictive. It's like playing the lottery, only when you lose you break even instead of really losing.
Happy Hunting All,
Scott (Mid-Mich)
Upvote
0








