What's new

I want to be a treasure hunter!

Giovanny

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hey guys! I'm a 20 years old guy, I would like to be a treasure hunter, I can be a really good help for any of you that need some help, I'm strong, intelligent and nothing really scares me. If you are interested, private message me.
 
Hello Giovanny

So you want to be a treasure hunter. Ah to be 20 again! my friend you have the greatest treasure of all already youth. treasure it well. A proverbial treasure hunters apprentiship can take a lifetime of mental and phyisical toil my friend with no reward except lifetime of experience and a hard mistress to please.

Many will fail along that twisted rocky road of life. But if you learn the most important skill of all research and willingness learn many skills you may be one day not just a treasure hunter but a successful one.

I wish you well.

Crow
 
Welcome to Tnet.
Good luck with your future in prospecting. Research is your best friend before doing anything.
 
Giovanny: What state/region are you located in? I could sure use the help of a strong young fellow
after I file a claim. This will be in the deeper desert, so there's no facilities (or women's!) for many
miles. Hot, dusty and hard work, and who knows what will be found?
 
I wish you all the best.np
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom