Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
aarthrj3811 said:
~Arch~
My point is see SWR using and selling MFD after he or she (I don't want to make mistake again about sex ID ) chased LRL's user in this forum.
Other than that, I prefer MFD like 0mnitron (now Vernell Electronic) because I would get, basically, the same result like MFD's of $10K just for $350.00, even Mr. Dell told me not to buy it.
Arch
They do not understand Treasure Hunters..if they would not work for us they would have been sent to the SA’s…Sanitary Engineers..Art

Who works for us? :icon_scratch:

Arch

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
architecad said:
My point is see SWR using and selling MFD after he or she (I don't want to make mistake again about sex ID :laughing7:) chased LRL's user in this forum. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Other than that, I prefer MFD like 0mnitron (now Vernell Electronic) because I would get, basically, the same result like MFD's of $10K just for $350.00, even Mr. Dell told me not to buy it.

Arch

SWR has already proven, beyond a shadow of doubt... these devices are fraudulent instruments, based on unsound scientific theories.

What we see here today Folks, is shenanigans and chicanery by the pro-fraudsters and pseudoscience followers who have been beaten down with reliable references, sources and documentation so badly, their only retort is the foolishness presented in the last few posts.

Grab them calculators boys, and find another cache of <<nothing>> :::chortles:::

If it is a fraud, then, how do you explain the coins, nuggets, rocks w/gold inside, caches, etc, etc, etc that we find with those MFD and LRL? :icon_scratch: (don't say "ideomotor", please).

Arch

OP
OP
N

NorthWind

Jun 21, 2006
Oh, don't egg him on.

All I was originally asking for was some info.

Look what this thread has degraded to.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I validate his claim
Validation or validity may refer to:
• Validity, in logic, determining whether a statement is true or false
• Validity (statistics), the application of the principles of statistics to arrive at valid conclusions
• Validation and verification, in engineering, confirming that a product or service meets the needs of its users
• Verification and Validation (software), checking that a software system meets specifications and fulfills its intended purpose
• Validation of foreign studies and degrees, processes for transferring educational credentials between countries
• Validation (drug manufacture), documenting that a process or system meets its pre-determined specifications and quality attributes
• Data validation, in computer science, ensuring that data inserted into an application satisfies defined formats and other input criteria
• Regression model validation, in statistics, determining whether a model fits the data well
• XML validation, the process of checking a document written in XML to confirm that it both is "well-formed" and follows a defined structure
• Social validation (psychology), compliance in a social activity to fit in and be part of the majority

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
architecad said:
If it is a fraud, then, how do you explain the coins, nuggets, rocks w/gold inside, caches, etc, etc, etc that we find with those MFD and LRL? :icon_scratch: (don't say "ideomotor", please).

Arch

The explanation is simple. Zero-validation.

You didn't answer my question. Again, how do you explain technically and electronically that a fraud machine, like you say, "MFD" or LRL", can be able to find gold when we use them? because we find gold!!. Art find gold, I've found gold and hundred of MFD users found gold. :icon_scratch:

Arch.

Note: we're starting over again, the "mad circus" :laughing7:

Arch

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
NorthWind said:
Please, I don't need the flames you probably want to give me. And I don't want to start a big argumant like in my other post.

I know of Carl's plans on the geotech site, but the chip it's based on is no longer available. Not sure if his would work, either as I don't fully trust him, but his rod design works great for me.

I've been practicing, and the rods I have been using work great with a dinky solar powered calculator, but I was hoping for something that will produce stronger signal lines. Does the amount of battery power to the calculator have any effect? The size of the display?

Are there free plans available? PM me if you like. I'm on a really limited budget, but can solder and follow schematics for the most part and build things mechanical.

Thanks in advance.

woof! said:
Everything you need to build an audio signal generator from scratch (it doesn't take much) can be bought at Radio Shack. Of course you or a friend of yours need to know how to read a schematic and to solder. The IC at the heart of the thing is a 555. The 555 they have at Radio Shack is probably the old fashioned bipolar NE555, but the CMOS versions from TI and National are better and widely available through electronics catalog distribution. The data sheets (.pdf files available online) have app notes with schematics on how to build oscillators with the chip. If the schematic given doesn't match exactly what you want to do, you'll need some simple algebra to calculate how to change it to get the frequency range you want. ......run it all off a 9 volt battery. You don't need a regulator.

If you want to be able to hear what frequency you're generating, drive a speaker in series with a 270 ohm resistor connected between the +9 volts and the discharge pin of the 555. It won't be loud. If you can get your hands on a 100 ohm speaker (usually available through electronics catalog distribution) that'll be louder. Reducing the value of the series resistor will also make it louder but at some point the resistance will be low enough to smoke the 555.

Jameco (they're online) probably has a ready-made kit to do all this for less than $20. You'll still need a soldering iron and know how to use it. Jameco also sells all the parts needed to home-brew your own if you prefer that route.

If you want to know how to make it do MFD or even "nano-ionic resonance", I can tell you how but you might not like my explanation.

--Toto

calculator optional.

On the audio generator thing, I should have said that driving the speaker with a pulse width on the order of 250 microseconds will produce maximum loudness per amount of power consumption for frequencies less than 1 kHz. Above 1 kHz you don't want to go beyond about a 30% duty cycle because this will only increase power consumption without a corresponding increase in loudness. To handle the range below 1 kHz and above 1 kHz you may want a toggle switch to engage a slightly different circuit. The design calculations may be a little tedious but it's simple algebra.

--Toto

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
rockhound said:
What kind of information are you looking for. I might be able to help you. Rockhound

Thanks but this question is for MR. SWR

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread