What's new

I want to share but i cant

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
aa battery said:
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
I am on my way ...
Have shovel & minelab ... Will Travel...
Nick... :-* :-* :-*
Nick thats ironic john denver left on a plane and never came back :-[

Yeah But ... Minelab is the key ...

aa ... when I go to Italy there are many times I wish not to return...

Nick

You tell um Nick. Swing a GT and believe baby!!
Rock on Nick!!
 
aa battery said:
Problem is i dont have much time to do it i wish i could say more but one of the members of Tnet lives almost on top of the site. Maybe if he sees me out there we will have a proper introduction and both dig up the site. Old California i hope you read this bro but your not the one im talking about.

What makes you think he hasn't already stripped the site?

Hit the site as if its virgin and don't stop until its been completely canvassed.

You might spend an hour or 2 every day or so and don't make it look like it's a major exploration. Why wave a red flag.

Its a no-brainer :coffee2:
 
Go for it!!!! do a survey of the site to see where the most signals are located. Dig everything, to remove the surface junk. Then go after the other deeper stuff. At least that way you can get most of the goodies before someone stumbles on your spot, and you can work the rest at your leisure.

If you need it I've got lots of Duct Tape. :D
 
gonna drag the old woman up there on the 4th .
 
aarrgg the warden wont get up to go. get up get up !! Anyway did somemore checking on the site and no one seems know about it. :o I hope the cattle there didnt push coins or buttons to deep. Wish me luck i need it because the wife is a little cranky this morning. :wink: Until later HH...aa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom