What's new

I was going to post this in the music section...

CrazySlasher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
735
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
1
Location
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but I figured fans of fine craftsmanship might enjoy it too.

http://beckerguitars.com/models.php

This is my brothers guitar company. I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm just proud of the work he does and thought I'd share. There is no production line. Almost everything is done by my brother and a fellow named Ryan Martin. I believe the only thing on the instruments that are outsourced are the pick-ups ("Becker-buckers") They're hand-wound by a lady in Tijuana (I believe) who also does EVH's and Billy Gibbon's (from ZZ Top) pickups.
 
excuse my french but damn thats some talent he has.
 
Slasher, very nice wood work and finish and all. Too bad they make such a horrible racket. Could I get one made without the strings? Or maybe with the strings but hold off on the pickups? I could own a guitar like that - a quiet one.

All kidding aside, I like those who build fine things in cottage industry.

OT
 
Old Town said:
Slasher, very nice wood work and finish and all. Too bad they make such a horrible racket. Could I get one made without the strings? Or maybe with the strings but hold off on the pickups? I could own a guitar like that - a quiet one.

All kidding aside, I like those who build fine things in cottage industry.

OT

Ya' know, I just found the perfect song for you. I had forgotten all about it until now.



Absolutely perfect!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom