SemoPreacher
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2005
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lilbourn, Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
- #1
Thread Owner



Got tired of the grip handle on my tools busting through and the metal handle (which is nothing more then a piece of thinwall pipe welded to the shovel end) gouging me in the palm of my hands when I was digging targets. So I made a handle myself, out of pvc pipe, 1" I.D. and added a butt cap to it, and slipped it over the handle (after I wrapped the handle with rubberized material to take up slack and provide cushioning against rough usage) filled the inside with Goop plumbers Glue and sealed around the edges...then bought some heat shrink wrapping and covered the pvc. Now this baby is ready for the field!









