I was wonder if you guys and gals get this ???

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have better finds when i go alone !! I finding bottle dumps by asking for only certain time era"s and for finding oldfoundation even log cabins long gone.Here's my question if you had someone with you out dowsing give off negitive energy doe's your dowsing day start to go downhill a little??????? ???

M

Mike(Mont)

I'll take a stab at this one. If you are emotionally connected to the person, negativity is about the worst case scenario. Some dowsing manuals suggest that you don't dowse with anyone you are emotionally connected to. And to go further, remember the Psi Tracker article? If a friend (or the dowser) even thinks the target is in a certain area, it can throw everything off. (Yes, it's hard to believe but some people still think that thought energy is not real.) Now I'm not saying it can't be done, but it takes some work on the part of the other people to stay out of it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey john...Good question...I like to be by myself. I have been in the field with a lot of different people and notice no changes in my Dowsing. I stay as far away from negative people as I can. That goes for eveything in my life....Art

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
I worked one day with another water dowser many years ago and we worked a few feet from each other. Both our rods always reacted instantaniously. Another time, a farmer bet me he could cancell out my rod whilst I was dowsing for water for him. He did too. He could mentally wipe me out at 20 feet. He couldnt dowse. There is definitely a crude type of mental telepathy or subconcious empathy between humans. Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread