What's new

I went back... back to the ball field...

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the field where I found that chain purse and the 1893 Indian Head Penny... well again it paid off... this time I found a 1925 Wheat and a super smooth 1899 Barber Quarter!!! woo hoo! 2 PRE 1900 coins in a week and none all year long... there must of been a house there around the turn of the century... anyhow I'm happy!

my partner found one of those large eagle buttons... I believe WWI era...


Chukers
 

Attachments

  • 1899 Barber Front.webp
    1899 Barber Front.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 955
  • 1899 Barber Back.webp
    1899 Barber Back.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 934
  • 1899 Barber Front.webp
    1899 Barber Front.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 936
  • 1899 Barber Back.webp
    1899 Barber Back.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 930
Upvote 0
Wow!! that is a good find regardless if its smooth or not. Hopefully that field has some other goodies for you. Keep us posted. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom