What's new

I will call this score 2

sfwusc

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Drive by to pick up $550 in halves


110 40%
1 Ben
3 1964s
1 dateless d Walker

I figured that was a decent score.

-SWUSC
 
Upvote 0
That "110 40%" wasn't a type-o was it?

Awesome score.
 
TooManyHobbies said:
That "110 40%" wasn't a type-o was it?

Awesome score.

no it wasn't that is $55 face in 40%. There were 5 or so near solid rolls of them out of the bunch. Numerous 1s and 2s.

It was fun to go through.

-SWUSC
 
Awesome!
Congrats! ;D
 
You can call it a score THAT is for sure ...congrats!
 
Very nice pickup indeed!!! Kudos. I am sure you had a ball going through those rolls.

Keep em coming..........
 
That is a super score :thumbsup: damn that must have been a nice silver rush pulling that many keepers , nice Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom