What's new

I would LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Treasurenet A very Merry Christmas PLEASE all stay safe. To the Mods on here thank you for all you do to keep this a great forum. Please all have a happy and safe NEW YEAR ALSO

Gary !!!1
 
Same to you Gary, sorry I missed your call, I was tied up trying to load motorhome for our trip and didnt hear phone ring.

Merry Christmas to All !
 
Same here, guys. Merry Christmas . Stay safe and warm.
 
Merry Christmas gare....thank you sir !!
 
Merry Christmas to all T Netters and their families!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom