B boojababy Full Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 190 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Bounty hunter gold digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2016 Thread Owner #1 https://youtu.be/NgN7z0SD8v8
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2016 #2 It's on PBS here in Minnesota and has been on Netflix. A funny show.
heymirth Full Member Joined Aug 19, 2015 Messages 143 Reaction score 149 Golden Thread 0 Location Just North of Detroit Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 7, 2016 #3 Great Show. Watched it on Netflix. Waiting for Season 2 to be Free. To bad the. Didn't get renewed for a 3rd season.
Great Show. Watched it on Netflix. Waiting for Season 2 to be Free. To bad the. Didn't get renewed for a 3rd season.
B boojababy Full Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 190 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Bounty hunter gold digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2016 Thread Owner #4 SusanMN said: It's on PBS here in Minnesota and has been on Netflix. A funny show. Click to expand... I saw that, I can't get that channel to come in.
SusanMN said: It's on PBS here in Minnesota and has been on Netflix. A funny show. Click to expand... I saw that, I can't get that channel to come in.
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other Jul 7, 2016 #5 I'd watch if I had a TV...
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 #6 austin said: I'd watch if I had a TV... Click to expand... Whats a T.V. ?
Deft Tones Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2016 Messages 1,560 Reaction score 2,367 Golden Thread 0 Location Hawkeye State - Area 515 Detector(s) used Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson Primary Interest: Other Jul 9, 2016 #7 I'd watch if I had eyes. Sounds like a great show though! (Seriously, I've seen it on Netflix. Loved it)
I'd watch if I had eyes. Sounds like a great show though! (Seriously, I've seen it on Netflix. Loved it)