What's new

Icy Beach and Golden Sands In Orange County California

  • Thread starter Thread starter inoc
  • Start date Start date
Very nice. What day did ya go out? Was at Belmont shores on Monday.. OK not Orange county, but I only found change and one costume St. Christopher. HH GFP
 
Nice ring! Funny that you mention the speed walking MDer. I observed a guy this morning doing the same thing. Just walking as fast as he could and swing his detector just as fast. I found that platinum ring in his footsteps right at the shoreline in the wet stuff.
 
Inoc, that is a gorgeous ring!!

Congrats on finding that one!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Nice ring. Love when the high swingers leave me the good stuff. I can always tell when they've come through. The quarter count drops.
 
U would be surprised how much more is there when u slow down. I will go zig zag untill I feel im in a sweet spot. Then I slowwww downnnnn.
 
I call those speedy devils, "Beach sweepers"....:laughing7:.....nice ring! :thumbsup:
 
U would be surprised how much more is there when u slow down. I will go zig zag untill I feel im in a sweet spot. Then I slowwww downnnnn.

I use the same technique sponge.
 
Nice find.
Good for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom