A ALEX LOPEZ Jr. Member Joined Oct 1, 2003 Messages 28 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Chihuahua Mexico Detector(s) used SOVEREIGN GT, Master hunter Garret, whites GMT MODDED ,Golbug 2 MODDED, MINELAB GP3000, FALCON MD20, MINELAB GPX4500 Nov 6, 2009 #1 Is this a CW button ? Attachments CIMG0232.webp 17.4 KB · Views: 189 CIMG0231.webp 16.8 KB · Views: 180
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2009 #2 Very nice button I don't have my button book handy, but would guess civilian on this button. What's the white inlay front of button? Upvote 0
Very nice button I don't have my button book handy, but would guess civilian on this button. What's the white inlay front of button?
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2009 #3 IronSpike said: Very nice button I don't have my button book handy, but would guess civilian on this button. What's the white inlay front of button? Click to expand... I agree Civilian & its most likely some form of shell like mother of pearl. Upvote 0
IronSpike said: Very nice button I don't have my button book handy, but would guess civilian on this button. What's the white inlay front of button? Click to expand... I agree Civilian & its most likely some form of shell like mother of pearl.
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Nov 6, 2009 #4 It's is civilian 1830's -50's or so but definitely precivil war Upvote 0