R RockChuck Jr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 18, 2010 #1 I believe this is a US Infantry Insignia, but have no idea about the age. It was an excavated piece found in the 1950s along the Columbia River. Thank you in advance, David
I believe this is a US Infantry Insignia, but have no idea about the age. It was an excavated piece found in the 1950s along the Columbia River. Thank you in advance, David
daroofa Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 575 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Breckentucky MI Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Sep 19, 2010 #2 Pat. No. 2308424 was issued in January of 1943 so anytime after that. Upvote 0
R RockChuck Jr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 19, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thank you daroofa that was a good bit of sleuthing on the pat no. I suspected this did not have a lot of age to it. David Upvote 0
Thank you daroofa that was a good bit of sleuthing on the pat no. I suspected this did not have a lot of age to it. David
oldfireguy Full Member Joined Feb 28, 2009 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Puyallup, Wash. Detector(s) used White's MXT, 5900 & Eagle II Sep 19, 2010 #4 That little clutch is one of the earlier styles and is collectable too. Upvote 0