fourtwentybuddy Tenderfoot Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2012 #1 My sister found these yesterday in Wyoming both at the same site. I'm guessing that the one on the right is a Scottsbluff? I'm ready for my summer trip there now! Attachments IMG-20120425-00125.webp 839.5 KB · Views: 111 Upvote 0
My sister found these yesterday in Wyoming both at the same site. I'm guessing that the one on the right is a Scottsbluff? I'm ready for my summer trip there now!
Coinstriking Michigan Bronze Member Joined Feb 9, 2011 Messages 1,354 Reaction score 226 Golden Thread 0 Location Gladstone, MI Detector(s) used Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi Primary Interest: Other Apr 26, 2012 #2 I wish I could help reeferman but I don't know jack about those..cool as hell though.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 26, 2012 #3 not familiar with the point types in your area but i don't think thats a scottsbluff
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2012 #4 Can you please give us a closer photo, and both sides. Thank You.