sonnyjam Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Feb 6, 2010 #1 Could this be part of an old trunk? Thank You. Attachments DSCF5133.webp 111.3 KB · Views: 220 DSCF5134.webp 109.4 KB · Views: 199
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2010 #2 Buckleboy has had an ongoing thread on here,pertaining to those "mystery",items....good luck Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2010 #3 kuger said: Buckleboy has had an ongoing thread on here,pertaining to those "mystery",items....good luck Click to expand... Yeap, is the gap between the holes 22mm (I think its the standard for these but its been awhile since we were working on them.) Interesting yours in countersunk in the inside Upvote 0
kuger said: Buckleboy has had an ongoing thread on here,pertaining to those "mystery",items....good luck Click to expand... Yeap, is the gap between the holes 22mm (I think its the standard for these but its been awhile since we were working on them.) Interesting yours in countersunk in the inside
mainer Silver Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 3,405 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2010 #4 I got one of these too. Be following this thread see if it gets an ID. Mainer Upvote 0
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero Feb 7, 2010 #5 mainer said: I got one of these too. Be following this thread see if it gets an ID. Mainer Click to expand... sonnyjam and mainer, here's the link to BB's thread on these items. It's a long thread but a very good read on these whatsits. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,175963.0.html Upvote 0
mainer said: I got one of these too. Be following this thread see if it gets an ID. Mainer Click to expand... sonnyjam and mainer, here's the link to BB's thread on these items. It's a long thread but a very good read on these whatsits. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,175963.0.html
mainer Silver Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 3,405 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2010 #6 Thanks RPG. Checking it out right now. Mainer Upvote 0
nova treasure Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 455 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 7, 2010 #7 I don't know but it look alot like a Allegheny Arsenal saddle shield. I would think they would similar designs over the years. Nova Treasure Attachments Allegheny arsenal saddle shield.webp 13.2 KB · Views: 155 Upvote 0
I don't know but it look alot like a Allegheny Arsenal saddle shield. I would think they would similar designs over the years. Nova Treasure