vespaboy

Greenie
Feb 20, 2018
Mayberry, NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex • Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I'm David, i'll be 50 this year and have FINALLY made a dream come true.
Searching eBay and craig's list I just couldn't pull the trigger, but for whatever reason I pulled into a pawn shop last week and there was a Garrett Ace 250 hanging on the wall. I talked them down to $68, I hope that was a good deal.

It is now mine and I've even done some detecting!
Im in NW North Carolina, (Mount Airy) so I doubt I'll find anything grand, but the adventure calls and I answered.

Any tips or suggestions are welcome, just wanted to say "Hi".

Cheers.
-David

Welcome, David, and best of luck on your new venture!
Jim

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard David! Take a look at Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to TNet David. Awesome deal on the Ace. Good luck with your new passion.

Welcome from Mississippi and good luck .

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Welcome. I was born and raised in East, TN 6 miles from the NC line and believe me there is plenty to find in those mountains. Good Luck from Middle, TN.

David,

If you need information on your new Ace 250 every thing you need to know is on U Tube.

Happy Hunting

Last edited:
Welcome from Virginia, seeing Mount Airy was a stage coach stop back to 1750 you have a bunch of history waiting to be found. Happy Hunting.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

welcome, you have made a deal, I have a son on his first outing with Garrett Ace 250 he immediately paid him, a lot of money and a gold faith.
Happy Hunting,
greetings from Italy

Last edited:
Welcome from Northern Virginia! Terry's links are very helpful.

Welcome from Charlotte!

David, a Big Welcome to you to Tnet from Georgia and to the Best hobby around. The Best of Luck to you with the Ace 250.

Great, now I need to find the maps that will tell me where those areas are!

Welcome from Wisconsin, and good luck! I have 2 of the Aces, and love them! They won't find everything, but they are plenty capable of finding alot of really good stuff. The "secret" is research, and a little luck. Have fun!

:hello: Hello and Welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back