What's new

I'd love to interview you about your experience as a Coin Roll Hunter!

nicka06

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hello Everyone!

I'm a college student who's working on a school project where I have to interview 3 coin roll hunters about their experience and some potential pain points that they have. (And then come up with a solution based on these responses).

If you have an extra 5ish minutes over the next few days for a short interview/chat, I would LOVE to talk to you. Additionally, if you don't feel like talking, I created a google form to still get market data. I look forward to speaking to you all soon!

google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDij_MN0pVVAT44kfyEiyQ8I0aA66i32E40_YEl7KWPUp5kQ/viewform
 
Upvote 0
Nick, who came up with that idea? Quite creative!
 
Nick, who came up with that idea? Quite creative!
Hey Mike (Dizz), thanks for the reply!

It's part of a pre-accelorator program for my school that helps students look for problems/improvements to certain industries and then utilize entrepreneurship to fix the problems that they find. I'm researching if there are ways to improve the experience of coin roll hunting for those that do it as a hobby/profession.

If there turns out to be a problem worth solving, I'll spend the time to create the solution and potentially turn it into a business. If not, I'll move onto the next industry!

Let me know if you have any interest in having a quick chat. I'd love to hear any insight that you have. If not, no worries at all.

Nick
 
Nick, that's a great concept for finding a niche business... :thumbsup:

I'm not a coin roll hunter, but there are a bunch here, and I'm sure
one will chime in to assist you.
 
Hello Everyone!

I'm a college student who's working on a school project where I have to interview 3 coin roll hunters about their experience and some potential pain points that they have. (And then come up with a solution based on these responses).

If you have an extra 5ish minutes over the next few days for a short interview/chat, I would LOVE to talk to you. Additionally, if you don't feel like talking, I created a google form to still get market data. I look forward to speaking to you all soon!

google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDij_MN0pVVAT44kfyEiyQ8I0aA66i32E40_YEl7KWPUp5kQ/viewform
I can talk tomorrow if you wish. Been doing CRH since 2007. NOt a lot of "pain" but a lot of profit and pleasure. DM me if you still need to talk to someone and wish to contact me.
 
I can talk tomorrow if you wish. Been doing CRH since 2007. NOt a lot of "pain" but a lot of profit and pleasure. DM me if you still need to talk to someone and wish to contact me.
Awesome! I'll shoot you a message!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom