What's new

ID needed Solved: Heel Plate

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
have not idea what this is. it is plated with some silver looking metal.

there are 3 indentations on one side and 4 on the other.

any ideas?

thanks for looking and HH
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0282.webp
    IMG_0282.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0283.webp
    IMG_0283.webp
    63 KB · Views: 246
Re: ID needed

Gotta agree, heel plate. Ofcourse their original purpose was to save wear and tear on boot heels and souls....But in the 50's it was just......coooolll man.
 
Upvote 0
Re: ID needed

Here is one I just found recently not put away yet but it's simular to yours & would be early from the site it came from. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1080.webp
    IMG_1080.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_1081.webp
    IMG_1081.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1082.webp
    IMG_1082.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0
Re: ID needed

Yep , I have a set on a big pair of Boots now , and they work well so they do not get the uneven ware on the heal .
I started using them when I started riding my Harley !
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom