What's new

ID needed!

jnkhntr

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
239
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
I could use some help ID ing these locations. These are from glass negatives that I obtained. They came from a lot where some were marked 1890-1913. Some were from upstate NY near Elizabethtown. Don't know if this Lake Champlain or the Atlantic or???
The second photo looks like it might be a Lake.
 

Attachments

  • neg579a.webp
    neg579a.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 297
  • neg583a.webp
    neg583a.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 284
The lighthouse resembles many that were built throughout the "Thousand Islands" region in NY.
 
Upvote 0
The second photo looks a lot like Washington Park, which was located on the Delaware River, near Gloucester City, NJ. I can't seem to find any photos right now, but I will keep looking.
 
Upvote 0
The tower is Portsmouth Harbor Light in New Hampshire. The date must be after 1902 since prior to that the tower was painted a reddish brown and your photo shows a white tower.

ID by Lighthouse Digest!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom