littlekan Jr. Member Joined May 13, 2010 Messages 62 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Parkerburg, WV Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 22, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I don't usually post here...I mostly artifact hunt, but I found a few marbles along the Ohio river n WV and was curious what they r or may b worth... Attachments image.webp 90.8 KB · Views: 135 image.webp 73.3 KB · Views: 110 Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
I don't usually post here...I mostly artifact hunt, but I found a few marbles along the Ohio river n WV and was curious what they r or may b worth...
duffytrash Bronze Member Joined Jun 10, 2006 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 197 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio river Jul 23, 2013 #2 they dont have much value....in the pic at the right i see a st marys cross thru blue and yellow cateye....there at 10 oclock....i see vitro , too in that pic...
they dont have much value....in the pic at the right i see a st marys cross thru blue and yellow cateye....there at 10 oclock....i see vitro , too in that pic...
blugotti1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 924 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600., Garrett At pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2013 #3 the two blue ribbon with the white base is probably a pelt rainbo.
G Gnome Punter Jr. Member Joined May 15, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2013 #4 Get me a better image of that one in the 2nd pic The deep blue with the red and tan/cream patch