D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Not sure on any of these. (Last one I thot mite be a pelt, but in hand thinking either vacor or jabo?) Attachments IMG_0058.webp 125.5 KB · Views: 94 IMG_0059.webp 151.3 KB · Views: 96 IMG_0060.webp 151.3 KB · Views: 91
Not sure on any of these. (Last one I thot mite be a pelt, but in hand thinking either vacor or jabo?)
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Oct 18, 2017 #2 The first two have a shot at being CAC. That's about the only thing that fits IMO. The last is as you suspected, a Vacor. Hurricane if I recall correctly.
The first two have a shot at being CAC. That's about the only thing that fits IMO. The last is as you suspected, a Vacor. Hurricane if I recall correctly.