coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2017 #1 Sadly I can't claim this one but my good buddy found this by his place today in central Alabama.... Only pic I got Attachments 1490136899405.webp 10.6 KB · Views: 124 Upvote 0
Sadly I can't claim this one but my good buddy found this by his place today in central Alabama.... Only pic I got
T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 21, 2017 #2 looks to be in kirk family just my first impression it is corner notched one ear may be dinged or could be made that way i couldnt tell
looks to be in kirk family just my first impression it is corner notched one ear may be dinged or could be made that way i couldnt tell
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2017 Thread Owner #3 I ain't seen it in person yet but looks like its chipped... I'll look into it a lil more appreciate you looking
I ain't seen it in person yet but looks like its chipped... I'll look into it a lil more appreciate you looking
Bow Only Sr. Member Joined Jun 20, 2016 Messages 254 Reaction score 485 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2017 #4 Middle to late Archaic, I wouldn't say quite as old as a Kirk.
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2017 #5 Maybe if he could send better pictures, straight-on and not on a backqround the same color as the point.
Maybe if he could send better pictures, straight-on and not on a backqround the same color as the point.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2017 #6 Elora if you have them