What's new

Identification of objects that I find:

cmart63

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Good morning. My name is Carl and I am new to positing on this forum.
I have been a member for some time but never posted. (Google searches almost always lead me to this site.)

Not being familiar with where to post certain questions, I am asking for some help-guidance.

My most typical post would be "asking for help" identifying certain relics (revolutionary items, etc.).

How and where do I get started on the forum?
(1) Do I create a new thread for each item?
(2) In what section(s) do I start the thread.

Thank you very much for any help that you may provide.
 
(1) I would post one thread for every three or four items, just call each thread something like, "Some Unidentified Finds."
(2) This is by far the best section for identifying finds. What Is It?

I hope I helped! Good luck! :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom