What's new

identify furniture from 60 and 70

aga120

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm writing about furniture, namely I have a few objects and I really want to learn more about them, especially about designers. For me its a huge deal to identify this furniture.. I am happy to use any help.

Thank you so much for your patience and help.
Greetings,
Agata Kolenda
 

Attachments

  • Para krzeseł Rockabilly, lata 60..webp
    Para krzeseł Rockabilly, lata 60..webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Wazon podłogowy, Bay, Niemcy, lata 70.webp
    Wazon podłogowy, Bay, Niemcy, lata 70.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Wiklinowe lustro wiszące, Dania, lata 60.webp
    Wiklinowe lustro wiszące, Dania, lata 60.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Zestaw do napojów, Dania, lata 70..webp
    Zestaw do napojów, Dania, lata 70..webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Duży wazon UFO, Scheurich, lata 60..webp
    Duży wazon UFO, Scheurich, lata 60..webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Kwietnik, Niemcy, lata 60.webp
    Kwietnik, Niemcy, lata 60.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 111
Bay, Germany, 70s vase
Germany 60s flowerbed, table
Scheurich, 60s - ufo vase
Denmark 70s- glass
Denmark 60s mirror
chair Rockabilly 60s
 
Upvote 0
Wow aga120, you know your furniture. Welcome to treasure net.
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Agata Kolenda! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom