What's new

IDs needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ID's needed

Does any one know what the age of the toy jack may be?
2. The clip. (found on CW camp) Is it CW?
3. The iron piece. What is it? :dontknow: Thank y'all HHHH
 

Attachments

  • DSC00011.webp
    DSC00011.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 205
Re: ID's needed

The iron looks like part of a horse driving bit .
 

Attachments

  • bit.webp
    bit.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0
Re: ID's needed

I agree on bit part,and looks like an iron Jack,we used to play with as kids!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: ID's needed

:hello: 4-H

The clip looks a bit like a plate buckle :dontknow:

SS
 
Upvote 0
Re: ID's needed

kuger said:
I agree on bit part,and looks like an iron Jack,we used to play with as kids!!
Looks like the American version of Gonj ji stones. :D
 

Attachments

  • jacks2_800w.webp
    jacks2_800w.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0
Re: ID's needed

I am pretty sure metal jacks were in use at least as far back as the Civil War.

I found one of those horse bit thingies the other day too, was wondering what it was.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom