NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I think I found them last year. Most of these came out of my backyard when we were tilling and leveling it out. Attachments 100_3454.webp 98.5 KB · Views: 486
I think I found them last year. Most of these came out of my backyard when we were tilling and leveling it out.
dscott67 Full Member Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location MS. Detector(s) used garrett gta 350 Feb 14, 2011 #2 jumpin jee-hawseephat !! i ain't lost none,but somebody did !
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 21, 2011 #3 Some little kid was probably sling shottin' em' at squirrels