kaidenamar
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2015
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 10
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
If it is not Fed Gov land, The city or the state are the rightful owners if it is public land, and it depends on what political figure is on the board of that particular agency including DCNR that determines whatever is found will go to the correct museum, agency or if actual protocal is being followed.
Coffee...?
. I am trying to get copy's of the diary and letters and post them. I have posted part of the letter he gave us, there is other info on the letter we can not show at this time until we get the OK. The great, great uncle is Mr. Haden from Haden Farms in Gretna, Va, OK so if there is 52 bars of gold with confederate markings on them I would think all of it would go south to Richmond.








