If it is here I cant find it??

Hey it's your find, if you say it's a Sword handle, then it's a sword handle, just because it looks like a frying pan handle doesn't mean a thing! Maybe the sword maker was short on handles that day and used one from a frying pan. Who does he think he is quashing your dreams like that, just because he has a title and such!
It is what it is in the eye of the beholder!
I'm sure you can probably sell it on e bay as a sword handle!

There is not a live chat room on TNet ;)

Hey it's your find, if you say it's a Sword handle, then it's a sword handle, just because it looks like a frying pan handle doesn't mean a thing! Maybe the sword maker was short on handles that day and used one from a frying pan. Who does he think he is quashing your dreams like that, just because he has a title and such!
It is what it is in the eye of the beholder!
I'm sure you can probably sell it on e bay as a sword handle!
:laughing7: I have no doubt. :happysmiley:

I think you have to be a charter member to use the live chat. On my computer the live chat link is located under the "Charter Member" button at the top of the page.

I think you have to be a charter member to use the live chat. On my computer the live chat link is located under the "Charter Member" button at the top of the page.

Thanks for the info pj.

:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back