If money was not an Issue

Probably what I have now, but I'd hire a digger.

I answered that without thinking. Then thought, "Pay someone $15.00 and hour to dig pop tabs and zinclons, perhaps .40 cents an hour in clad." But if money wasn't an object, I'd still do it. No discrimination, he'd dig everything. If I hired a young lady, you guys would call me a "dirty old man," so I'll stick with hiring guys, after all it would be a good job, they'd be starting right at the top.

Last edited:
Same one I have. A more expensive one wouldn't do any better for me, since I only hunt for old 1715 wreck stuff on beaches, and I dig everything.

Probably a minelab etrac and a garrett atx.

in my case it isn't the machine it is the weight of the machine. The cost does not follow the weight.

Now are we talking more money that Putin, or you can buy what ever one detector you want? And, Do we have a lot of time to make this choice?

If it's the Putin money, I'm getting every detector made and trying them all out! Which I would need a lot of time to do.
If it's just one, I need a water machine but I don't know which yet.

Sovereign XS-2 Pro in as close to mint condition as I could find
plus what I have now.

I don't think anyone can improve on the Sovereign & the Explorer enough
to make me want to buy anything else :dontknow:

I'd develop my own research lab.hire the best engineers in the world.demand perfection and when we nail the perfect machine....I'd sell it to the world.yup I wanna be king of all that beeps

cheers

One of these -

p10glow.gif

to tow behind one of these . . .

HomePage.jpg

I am with Bowinkles - it is the darn weight of the machine that limits my choices. If they could make it a pound or so lighter, I'd buy an Etrac in a second.

Last edited:
Money's NOT an issue.

Probably why I keep trying different detectors. My NASA Tom tuned CZ-3D is by far the best coin machine on the planet! Period! The ATP is too versatile not to keep also.

I'd develop my own research lab.hire the best engineers in the world.demand perfection and when we nail the perfect machine....I'd sell it to the world.yup I wanna be king of all that beeps cheers
Bigfoot, someones already has assembled the best engineers and done that ( They could use help on the mechanical side to develop better O-ring seals) without all the overhead or headaches, leaving us more time to hunt!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back