What's new

If this information on lead seals is accurate ...

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,354
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
it might be of value to those seeking ID's on them.
 

Attachments

  • lead seals.webp
    lead seals.webp
    139.4 KB · Views: 321
That is crazy! Just today I found what appears to be some type of lead cap or seal. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me and I never knew these existed. I'm not sure this is or isn't a lead seal but it's a great place to start. Thank you for the post!!!
 
Upvote 0
That is crazy! Just today I found what appears to be some type of lead cap or seal. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me and I never knew these existed. I'm not sure this is or isn't a lead seal but it's a great place to start. Thank you for the post!!!

You are very welcome. I hope it helps some. Post a photo of the item you found.
 
Upvote 0
I'll try to get a pic posted. Haven't had much luck doing so yet and have zero interest in computers and their functions. I keep learning just enough to keep my head above water. Thanks again!
 
Upvote 0
Seems about right
 
Upvote 0
Great reference material. Thanks for posting that.
 
Upvote 0
Very useful-thanks for sharing this
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom