flatbutton
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2013
- Messages
- 1,465
- Reaction score
- 1,131
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastern N.C.
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
As a body shop owner, I've been starting to notice that some vehicles no longer have spare tires. They have a cheap a** air pump and a can of tire sealant. I pulled this one out of a total loss 2012 Cadillac CTS and we just finished up a 2014 Cadillac SRX that had the same setup.You lift up the carpet in the back where the spare would be,and there is a styrofoam insert with the pump. Most of the Hyundai Elantras are the same way, I'm sure a lot of Kias are the same way.


By the way, the power cord is already rotted with bare wire showing in several spots.


By the way, the power cord is already rotted with bare wire showing in several spots.

Knocking on stranger's doors for a jack.....







