What's new

If You Could Ask Santa For One Thing...

If You Could Ask Santa For One Thing...
more people post in a good damn thread >:(
 
I would ask for a safe place to live and for all your wishes to have positive results. :)

Ho Ho Ho! 8)

Burt
;D
 
A Bounty Hunter with a 4" coil (punching deeper than KirkPA). :)

BDD...zoyboy
 
KirkPA said:
A Bounty Hunter detector with a 3" coil. :)

BDD...Kirk

zoyboy said:
A Bounty Hunter with a 4" coil (punching deeper than KirkPA). :)

BDD...zoyboy

You guy's could'nt handle that much power in one package... ask for something more realistic, like someplace cool to find eagle buttons or something. :D
 
For children to experience only happiness no sad.....Steve
 
To find more coppas than Kirkpa
LOL
I dont even have one..........LOL
 
ivan salis said:
the people of the world to get along with one another in peace --- with that everything else will come easy ;D Ivan

What Ivan said

Fossis...............
 
World Peace, obviously :)
and
Peace within every Family
and and
for the What is it? counter Thingy, found in Alaska, to be ID'd
and and and
a bottle of single malt 8)
 
If I could ask Santa for one thing it would have to be that I would be the best husband and father that I could possibly be.

God Bless you all, and have a Merry Christmas. (or happy holiday season for those that don't celebrate Christmas)
 
I wanna find an eagle buckle!

HH
-GC
 
levisdad said:
If I could ask Santa for one thing it would have to be that I would be the best husband and father that I could possibly be.

God Bless you all, and have a Merry Christmas. (or happy holiday season for those that don't celebrate Christmas)

I have a feeling you are already a great hubby and dad ;D Blessings in abundance your way :)
 
The end of man’s inhumanity to other human beings.
 
If we're talking about reasonable wishes then an Oris Dive Watch. If we're talking pure fantasy then the winning powerball ticket ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom