If you detect long enough, you will find stuff like this!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The church parking lot has so much trash in it, that I don't care if I ever go back...
Among other things, I found a medicine vial....WTF.:dontknow:
Little bit of juice in it too, could be rainwater, could be morphine.

The .50 caliber bullet was expected, as Ft. Myers is littered with them. The 4 wheats and the 2 silvers made me all...:headbang:

Fun find was the nickel play coin, hadn't seen one this style befor....
image.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 32
Sweet hunt with some silvers and a little vial of possible age old drugs and one big chunk of lead.
Can't forget that beer and bed too. Lol

Do you get the bullets and the bullets and the brass? I get both and my oldest is 1921, newest is 1926. Did you know that most the bullets are magnetic? Nice merc's. They look a lot sweeter than mine do!

I have only ever found one intact round, well, it was hollowed out, and loaded with sugar sand.
image.jpeg

Ive found dildos, meth labs, medicine heroin bottle (was an old one tho) but no medicine vials...

EDIT: to clarify, i have only found 1 dildo and 1 meth lab.

Those sound like one too many!:laughing7:

Honestly i really like the heroin bottle. its so small.. got a nice rainbowy color to it.

Hello BWD. Right on! 'Ya gotta' love dig like that trash or not...you'll go back I bet. HH C9

Funny how our hunts generally look the same...if it wasn't for the 1920's housing boom, we would have nothing to find!

Congrats Dave :occasion14: Two silvers, 4 wheats, and play money, it don't get much better. I bet that 50 cal round would make an awesome necklace piece, or a great tree ornament.

Congrats Dave :occasion14: Two silvers, 4 wheats, and play money, it don't get much better. I bet that 50 cal round would make an awesome necklace piece, or a great tree ornament.

I could do a whole tree with them Sarge....I got maybe a hundred of them..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back