Michigan Badger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,797
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- willow stick
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
If you don't know who made this tune famous.....
check your pulse.
"Then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer.
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love
(uuuuuu)
I'm a believer, I couldn't leave her
if I tried"
Okay, so now he's a believer. But I've found that today believers are hard to find.
If I dig an Indian cent it's a sure thing someone will ask: "Is that real?" When I say yes, usually the next question will be: 'How do you know?" It's at this point I'd like to say...how do you know you're a real person?
I have ancient relics in my office and home. They have been looked at by the best experts and they're the real thing. Whenever I tell a visitor that a certain item is 2000 years old they really don't believe it. A certain little sarcastic glint comes into their eyes but they'll lie and say: Oh, really? That's something!
There is however a good side to this, this doubting everything syndrome has helped me win some awesome relics on ebay for dirt cheap.
check your pulse.
"Then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer.
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love
(uuuuuu)
I'm a believer, I couldn't leave her
if I tried"
Okay, so now he's a believer. But I've found that today believers are hard to find.
If I dig an Indian cent it's a sure thing someone will ask: "Is that real?" When I say yes, usually the next question will be: 'How do you know?" It's at this point I'd like to say...how do you know you're a real person?
I have ancient relics in my office and home. They have been looked at by the best experts and they're the real thing. Whenever I tell a visitor that a certain item is 2000 years old they really don't believe it. A certain little sarcastic glint comes into their eyes but they'll lie and say: Oh, really? That's something!
There is however a good side to this, this doubting everything syndrome has helped me win some awesome relics on ebay for dirt cheap.














